Hull City vs. Fulham: 0-2
Hull City and Fulham took to the field for a thrilling Premier League match on Saturday, with Fulham emerging as the victors with a 2-0 score. Hull City showed plenty of tenacity but in the end couldn’t get on the scoresheet, leaving Fulham to take all three points. Read on for our player ratings.
- Kamil Grosicki: The Polish international was the standout performer in midfield, showing excellent energy throughout and creating several good chances. 8/10.
- Daniel Batty: Batty was solid in midfield and was unlucky not to score late on with a well-struck volley. 6/10.
- George Long: Hull City’s goalkeeper was equal to his task, making a couple of important saves to keep the score down to two. 7/10.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic: Mitrovic was at his menacing best, scoring both goals for Fulham and working tirelessly off the ball. 9/10.
- Antonee Robinson: Robinson was solid at the back and going forward, supplying the cross for Fulham’s second goal. 8/10.
- Mario Lemina: The former Juventus midfielder cancelled out the Hull City threat with his energetic defensive display. 8/10.
In conclusion, Fulham deservedly took all three points in this fixture and with a strong display from Mitrovic, the Cottagers will be hoping to keep their good form going into the new year.